Psilocybe semilanceata, commonly known as the liberty cap, is a species of fungus which produces the psychoactive compounds psilocybin and baeocystin. It is both one of the most widely distributed psilocybin mushrooms in nature, and one of the most potent. The mushrooms have a distinctive conical to bell-shaped cap, up to 2.5 cm (1.0 in) in diameter, with a small nipple-like protrusion on the top.
Psilocybe semilanceata Effects
- Euphoria and feelings of unity with everything around them
- Exceedingly peaceful mentality
- Spiritual awakening and transcendence
- Rapid mood changes or swings
- A growing feeling of detachment to the current reality, or feeling as if it is not fully real, also known as derealization
- Feeling a sense of connection, but disengagement, from the objects and people that surround the user, this is also known as depersonalization
- Distorted or irregular thought patterns
- Distorted, altered, or enhanced visualizations, such as extremely vivid colors, and halos of light around people or thing
It can make you feel:
- like vomiting
Amazing product fast delivery! Love it!